Friday, June 29, 2012

I have got a great life!

I've been thinking a lot about gratitude lately.  I've been intentionally meditating on gratitude daily.

I firmly believe in order to receive all the wonderful gifts life has to offer us, it starts with gratitude and giving. Its easy to be grateful and there are many ways to give- you can give your time or something as simple as your smile or a caring ear to a friend.

I think about all the things I'm grateful for and they are really simple- like running water, warm bed, clothing, etc. The more I reflect on all the things I'm grateful for, the more I realize that I've got a blessed and beautiful life!

What are you grateful for?
Try this: make a list of the things you are grateful for and why you are grateful for them. Do this everyday for a week. After the end of the week, reflect on how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment